Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Assignment from Class # 8 - November 1

1. Do Class Quick Check

2. Do your takeways from class on your Google Doc. 

3. Complete "Creative Commons" post below and respond.

4. Complete Twitter post below and respond.

Don't forget to register with CMU. When you're done please vote in the poll I put on on the blog side bar so I know how many people have completed registration.

Any questions throughout the week, you can post them here. Keeping an eye on your Google reader to see what comments come in from our class blog (assuming you subscribed to the blog comments) will enable you to contribute in helping others. If you have not subscribed to the comments for your own blog, you might do that so if people in the class (or anyone else) comment...you are aware and can offer a timely response as needed.

9 comments:

Pam said...

Now how come today I was able to comment on a comment on my own blog, and yesterday I couldn't? I don't think I did anything differently...

anearlgirl said...

hmmm...not sure...were you logged in? When you say you couldn't comment....what happened when you tried?

Lori said...

Can I save specific blog posts from my google reader as they come in?

anearlgirl said...

Yes, we'll talk about how to tag them in the next class. And if you want to be able to save and then share them, you'll learn about social bookmarking in a couple weeks.

Pam said...

@Jennifer. When I got to my blog (after signing into Google) it said "sign in," so I clicked on that and it took me to my dashboard...signed in. Whenever I clicked back to the blog or tried to comment, it said I wasn't signed in. Tried all different approaches and nothing worked. Then the next day it did...and I had all the wrenches and tools.

anearlgirl said...

hmmmm...can't explain that one. chalk it up to an annoying cybermystery.

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented to this one yet because I don't know if have subscribed to the blog comments. How do I figure this one out?

anearlgirl said...

You should see 2 subscriptions in your reader for our class blog...one is for the posts and one is for the comments. If you aren't receiving any of the comments people post on our class blog in Google reader then you haven't subscribed to them.

Lori said...

Hey everyone...don't forget to vote! I am going to check what time the polls close in Ohio and get there right after class!!!