Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mirror...Mirror...



So our last class will be Tuesday, Jan. 3. The last 45 minutes of class we will do the project presentations. Plan to spend 5 minutes or so explaining your project, why you chose it, what you're going to do, and show an example or sample. If you need something from your computer, put it on the network or a flash drive so you can use my computer connected to the projector. If it's web based make sure you know the URL so you can get there from my computer or copy the URL in our shared google docs folder so you can just click and go.

Your reflection paper will be due Jan 10 by 3 pm. You are also free to send to me anytime prior to that. You can write the paper in Word then attach it via email. I will make electronic comments then send it back to you. If you have any questions about the project or paper, let me know. Remember to use the rubric and guiding questions located in the our web 2.0 google docs shared folder.

No comments: