Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Class Assignment from Class #6 --Oct 18


imagecredit: phs.parkhill.k12.mo.us.png
 For this week...
1. Do class quick check.

2. Do your class takeaways from this week on your google doc.

3. Read and respond to the "What's your Problem?" post.

4. Read the through Voicethread post and watch the embedded voicethreads then browse through some voicethread examples that I've linked to. Respond to the question by adding your comment to that post.

5. Last night we discussed RSS as the delivery system between updated content on blogs, websites, wikis, etc. to you via your Google Reader account. We ran out of time to set up your reader so we will start with that next week in class. In preparation...be sure to have 3-4 blogs or websites in mind that you would like to add subscriptions to your reader next week in class. If you already did this last week for homework, then you'll be ready to roll on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Debbie McMahon said...

1. I want to create projects that are fun and apply what we have learned to the real world. I want my students to use what they have learned to analyze and use what we have learned as a result.

2. I want to be able to communicate with parents about assignments and provide help at home for absent or struggling students.
3. By creating classroom Blogs I can accomplish #2, I have already started working on this even though we are still learning about it. I think RSS is going to be what helps with #1, I visited several blogs and already used an idea for a project in my Geometry class.